Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Part 3


Part 3

                    My heart was pounding, in time with the pulse of the milking machine; I didn't like trying to talk Abe down.  I was actually ashamed to tell him how much less I was going to offer.  First, I explained to him again, “I am not a horse trader; I think your horses are worth all that you are asking. I'm just a guy who really wants to buy these horses, and this is the best I can offer.  If you don’t feel you can accept it, I totally respect that and understand.”
When I gave him my price, he looked down at the black-and-white  Holstein cow he was milking and thought for a moment.  Slowly looking back up at me, he said...

(To read more click on, Back in Time, tab on menu bar above.)  
If you already read part 1 & 2 scroll down to part 3                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment